- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Wildwood Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Poolside
Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking (2 Queen and 1 Sofabed)
Room, 1 King Bed (Whirlpool)
About this area
Located in Clive, Wildwood Lodge is in a shopping district. Clive Aquatic Center and Pump It Up are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden. Check out an event or a game at Wells Fargo Arena, and consider making time for Blank Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Clive Aquatic Center - 10 min walk
- Living History Farms - 4 min drive
- Pump It Up - 5 min drive
- Valley West Mall - 6 min drive
- Jordan Creek Town Center - 8 min drive
- Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Chili's - 2 min walk
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar - 3 min walk
- Mi Mexico - 3 min walk
- KFC - 3 min walk
- Bakers Square - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
the room was clean although noisy; we could hear other showers running clearly; doors slamming early in the morning. The staff though - the staff was absolutely THE BEST!!! The staff stepped up & helped me when Expedia failed to even after I had been on the phone with Expedia for 40 minutes.