Visitors to Devol are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, riverfront, and bars.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Wichita Falls, TX (SPS-Sheppard Air Force Base), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lawton, OK (LAW-Lawton-Fort Sill Regional), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Devol
Places to visit in the larger region include Sheppard Air Force Base, Kay Yeager Coliseum, and Backdoor Theatre. In the area, you'll also find Wichita Falls and River Bend Nature Center.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Comanche Red River Hotel & Casino - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Devol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Devol is 28.82 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F