Find Hotels in Dixon, IL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 23, 2020
Visitors to Dixon are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, monuments, and cafés.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Dixon
- The closest major airport is in Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford), 32.9 mi (53 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dixon
Cultural venues in the city include Historic Dixon Theatre, Loveland Community House and Museum, and Dixon Historic Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Ronald Reagan Birthplace, Ronald Reagan Boyhood Home, and Lincoln Monument State Memorial. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: White Pines Forest State Park, Hal Palmer Park, and Dillehay Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Dixon. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rock Falls - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Pinehill Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
- Paddle Wheel Inn - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dixon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Dixon gets about 38.40 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F