Families enjoy visiting Rochelle though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rockford
- The closest major airport is in Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford), 19.4 mi (31.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochelle
Places to visit in the larger region include Huskie Stadium, Northern Illinois University, and Buena Vista Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Rochelle - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rochelle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.37 inches of rain falls on Rochelle each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F