Travelers to Morrison will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 37.2 mi (59.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morrison
Places to visit in the larger region include Fulton's Dutch Windmill, Showboat Theater, and Alliant Energy Field. You'll also find George M. Curtis Mansion and Clinton Community College in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Morrison, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Rock Falls is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the center of Morrison. This 3-star hotel in Rock Falls features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rock Falls, IL is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from central Morrison. This 2.5-star hotel in Rock Falls features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Clinton is located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Morrison. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Clinton can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Morrison
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Average annual rainfall for Morrison is 39.65 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F