Find Hotels Near Dolphin Explorer, Punta Cana
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Dolphin Explorer
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 7, 2020
Dolphin Explorer Hotel Guide
There's nothing quite like spending time with animals to remind you of the earth's diverse beauty. Perhaps that's what makes Dolphin Explorer such a special place.
You will find it in Punta Cana, a city that attracts visitors from far and wide.
On the lookout for somewhere to stay not far from Dolphin Explorer? You can select from a minimum of 6 accommodation options located within 2 miles. Try the Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury All Inclusive, the Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Adults Only - All Inclusive and the Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive. They are just 0.5 miles, 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Looking for a hotel that will provide you with a superior level of service? Check out the Catalonia Punta Cana - All Inclusive, an upmarket establishment located just 0.8 miles away.
As you and your travel partners stroll along the lanes that surround Dolphin Explorer, stop by Cafeteria. Smell the scent of a rich brew and indulge in one or two delicious treats. If you're in need of something a bit more filling, take a look at the daily specials at King Lobster Restaurant and Bar, another dining hotspot in the area. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet the locals for a few wines at Kviar Show Disco & Casino Punta Cana.
Other Places to Visit near Dolphin ExplorerMake sure you put aside time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Dolphin Explorer:
- In the protective waters of Bavaro Lagoon, many species co-exist. Be sure to take a moment to learn a bit about the types of marine life that call this lagoon home.
- At Catalonia Caribe Golf Club, you can play golf in stunning surroundings.
- With just about everything at hand on one central site, Downtown Punta Cana is a popular place where you can take care of some serious shopping withdrawals.
- If you love to play golf, make your way to The Lakes Barcelo Bavaro Golf Course. Here you can practice your game while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- If you're a shopping addict, you will find a retail paradise at San Juan Shopping Center. No matter if it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you're looking for, there's a good possibility you'll find it here.