Think of yourself rambling around the avenues of a new place, noticing the marvellous landscapes or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one thing you are anticipating in particular: Down River Golf Course. Right now is finally the day to get there.
Where to Stay at Down River Golf Course
Hotels near Down River Golf Course
Don your best golfing attire and show the locals how it's done on the challenging fairways of Down River Golf Course.
To see it, you'll need to head off the beaten track a little and head for Spokane, which is located 260 miles from the state capital, Olympia.
It's only about 6 miles to the Down River Golf Course if you spend your nights at one of the 39 hotels that are available in the area. The Courtyard by Marriott Spokane Downtown at the Convention Ctr and The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection are a few popular places.
If you're traveling on a shoestring, you'll find some satisfactory accommodation options not too far away. The Holiday Inn Express Spokane Downtown and the Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane are some recommended establishments you should think about.
If you like to enjoy life's finer things, you'll be happy to learn that there are a number of upmarket hotels in the general area. Check out the amenities and special offers at the Davenport Lusso, Autograph Collection and the Hampton Inn Spokane.
Remember to buy a delicious treat and a robust cup of coffee at Little Garden Cafe (2901 West Northwest Boulevard, Spokane). When you start feeling really famished, you don't need to look for a place to eat a substantial meal. The Flying Goat (3318 West Northwest Boulevard, Spokane) is merely 0.3 miles away.
After visiting Down River Golf Course, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Spokane Falls Community College, a local school of higher learning, has a vibrant campus that many tourists in this region enjoy visiting. Don't forget to enquire about visiting times and tours.
- Whether it's a comedy, tragedy or musical, time at The Blue Door Theatre is a fun and unique way to spend a few hours.
- Delve into this area's people and stories from the past at Cheney Cowles Museum, a curious museum that boasts an interesting range of historical exhibits.
- Enjoy an outing devoted to arts and culture at Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture, a popular museum in the area.
- If you are a lover of the stage, you have to enjoy an evening at Spokane Civic Theatre.
Our catalogue of places to stay in Spokane provides everything you require, so you will surely get accommodation near Down River Golf Course that you'll love. Lots of visitors pick Spokane when they want a noteworthy vacation, so it's time to get searching. You're just a few clicks away from all the inside info you're looking for. You can travel boldly once reservation time hits, too: all manner of guests endorsed their Spokane hotel.
- Rooms in Spokane lodging are tidy, fresh, and prepared to welcome you.
- The guest services at accommodation close to Down River Golf Course will be grand as you might expect near such a stunning site.
- We've got it right here if you're looking for accommodations that are comfy in addition to clean.
Thanks to Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Down River Golf Course, we see your number one place in your future.
After you've conquered Down River Golf Course, there are still even more activities to see and do in Spokane.
- Get cultured about Spokane's background, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure.
- Spokane also knows a thing or two about greeting its travelers with a friendly hello after you spend a time on its ample adventures.
- To truly have a look at each sight the district has to show, look into some pastimes near Spokane.
Say goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few breathtaking new group photos. Planning a trip to Spokane is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Down River Golf Course. Reserve now!