Visiting Spokane Valley
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Spokane Valley, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Riverfront Park, Manito Park, and Spokane Arena.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Spokane
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spokane Valley
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Spokane Valley Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Splash Down Waterpark and Mirabeau Meadows Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Spokane Valley. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn and Suites Spokane Valley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Riverfront Park, 8.4 mi/13.6 km from the city center, and Manito Park, which is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away.
Dressing for Spokane Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Spokane Valley is 17.72 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 25°F