Visitors can enjoy all that Mead has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Riverfront Park, Spokane Arena, and Manito Park.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Spokane
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mead
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mount Spokane State Park and Mount Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park. In the area, you'll also find Riverfront Park and Spokane Arena.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bear Creek Lodge (on Mt. Spokane) - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Manito Park, 16.4 mi/26.4 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Mead
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Mead gets about 17.72 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F