Spokane Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 14 affordable motels in Spokane among more than 172 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Spokane has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Spokane Arena, Riverfront Park, and Manito Park.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. after World War II when cars became more popular along with road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers’ favorite Spokane motels to select from:
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spokane Airport Airway Heights
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Northern Quest Casino.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Spokane Valley
- A business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Spokane Valley Mall and Knitting Factory.
Super 8 by Wyndham Spokane/West
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an area shuttle.
- Stay within a short 9-minute drive of Northern Quest Casino.
Motel 6 Spokane West - Downtown
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Spokane Arena and Riverfront Park.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool are available during your stay.
HomeTowne Studios - Spokane Valley
- Stay within a short 5-minute drive of Spokane Valley Mall.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Spokane
While you're sightseeing in the area, be sure to enjoy its scenic riverfront and beautiful waterfalls. Those who've visited Spokane love its university life, theater scene, and festivals.
Here are some popular places:
- Spokane Arena
- Riverfront Park
- Manito Park
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Huntington Park
- John A. Finch Arboretum
- Lincoln Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Cat Tales Zoological Park
- Wonderland Family Fun Center
- Splash Down Waterpark
Spokane is also notable for its:
- Jogging trails
- Live music
Best Time to Visit Spokane
Decide when you'd like to visit Spokane by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 24° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 17.72 inches in a year
How to Get to Spokane and Around the Area
|Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field) ||Airport ||4.8 mi (7.8 km) |
|Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) ||Airport ||5.8 mi (9.4 km) |
|Spokane Intermodal Center ||Train Station ||0.4 mi (0.6 km) |