Families enjoy visiting Warminster though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, glaciers, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Philadelphia Zoo and Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- You'll find 427 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warminster
A favorite place to visit in the city is Five Ponds Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Philadelphia Zoo and Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Warminster
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Warminster Station. Warminster might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Warminster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Warminster gets about 47.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F