Visiting North Wales
Visitors to North Wales are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its baseball games. A top sight in the area is Philadelphia Zoo.
- You'll find 427 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Wales
Philadelphia Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Hatfield Ice Arena and Graeme Park.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Joseph Ambler Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Getting Around North Wales
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from North Wales Station. North Wales might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for North Wales
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on North Wales each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F