Visiting Lords Cove
Visitors can enjoy all that Lords Cove has to offer including the coffeehouses and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Andrews.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lords Cove
A favorite place to visit in the city is Deer Island. You'll also find Leonardville Lighthouse and Green's Point Lighthouse in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Deer Island Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Lords Cove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Lords Cove each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F