Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Fairhaven has to offer. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fairhaven
A favorite place to visit in the city is Deer Island. Additionally, you'll find Leonardville Lighthouse and Deer Island Point Lighthouse in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Fairhaven, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Algonquin Resort St Andrews by-the-Sea Autograph Collection is located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of Fairhaven. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in St. Andrews can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Granite Town Hotel is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Fairhaven. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in St George can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Tara Manor Inn is 9 mi (14.4 km) from central Fairhaven. This 3.5-star guesthouse in St. Andrews features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Fairhaven
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Fairhaven gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F