Apartments in Duluth for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Staying in an Apartment in Duluth
You'll find 80 lodging accommodations in Duluth, including a selection of apartments. Why not visit the area's treasured shops and take time to enjoy its scenic lakeside while you're here?
Why choose apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Here are some of the favorite Duluth apartments you can choose from:
- Neighborhood: Park Point
- Includes a patio and a living room
- Free WiFi, a furnished lanai, and a flat-screen TV included
- Located in Duluth
- In Duluth
- Includes a private pool, free WiFi, and a patio
- Access to a spa tub on site
- A balcony, a washer/dryer, and a living room included
- Located in Duluth
Best Time to Visit Duluth
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 41° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 6° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
Things to Do in Duluth
Duluth is well regarded for its lakeside setting and shops. Great Lakes Aquarium and North Shore Scenic Railroad are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include S.S. William A. Irvin Ore Boat Museum and Lake Superior Railroad Museum. Other places in town to visit include Fond-du-Luth Casino and Canal Park.Duluth also is known for:
- Jogging trails
How to Get to Duluth and Around the Area
Fly into Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), which is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.