Find Hotels in Proctor, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Proctor, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its lakeside setting, ski areas, and shopping.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Proctor
- The closest major airport is in Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Proctor
A favorite place to visit in the city is Proctor Dirt Floor Arena. Additionally, you'll find Thompson Hill Information Center and Spirit Mountain in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth South Black Woods Event Center - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Proctor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.94 inches of rain falls on Proctor each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F