Find Hotels in East Wareham, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Visiting East Wareham
Visitors can enjoy all that East Wareham has to offer including the theme park, shopping, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, restaurants, and museums. Top sights around the area include Plymouth Rock, Mayflower II, and Plimoth Plantation.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in East Wareham
- The closest major airport is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Wareham
A couple of favorite places to visit are Water Wizz and Shell Point Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Plymouth Rock and Mayflower II.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in East Wareham. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn on Onset Bay - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- The Atlantic Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Rosewood Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Plimoth Plantation, located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of the city, and National Monument to the Forefathers, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Dressing for East Wareham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for East Wareham is 52.36 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in East Wareham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in East Wareham, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to East Wareham?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in East Wareham?
What's the best place to stay near Water Wizz?
What about the best place to stay near Shell Point Beach?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in East Wareham?
What are some hotels with pools in East Wareham?
Recent reviews of East Wareham hotels
More trip options
- East Wareham Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near East Wareham Airports
- Hotels in East Wareham Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular East Wareham Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in East Wareham
- More Hotel Options in East Wareham
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near East Wareham, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends