Find Hotels in Marion, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Marion has to offer including the forests, golf courses, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Plymouth Rock, Mayflower II, and Buttonwood Park Zoo.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Marion
- The closest major airport is in New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marion
Plymouth Rock, Mayflower II, and Buttonwood Park Zoo are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Plimoth Plantation and National Monument to the Forefathers.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Marion. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Silvershell Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Marion
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Marion gets about 52.01 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F