Find Hotels in Buzzards Bay, MA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Visiting Buzzards Bay
Visitors to Buzzards Bay are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Plymouth Rock, Mayflower II, and Plimoth Plantation are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Buzzards Bay
- The closest major airport is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buzzards Bay
Favorite places to visit in the city include Doran Park, Aptucxet Trading Post Museum, and National Marine Life Center. Additionally, you might want to add Massachusetts Maritime Academy to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Buzzards Bay. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- All Seasons Inn and Suites - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. This 1.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Eastern Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Plymouth Rock, 16.1 mi/25.9 km from the city center, and Mayflower II, which is 16.2 mi (26 km) away.
Getting Around Buzzards Bay
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bourne Buzzards Bay Station. Buzzards Bay might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Buzzards Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Buzzards Bay gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Buzzards Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Buzzards Bay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Buzzards Bay?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Buzzards Bay?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Buzzards Bay?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Buzzards Bay?
What are some hotels with pools in Buzzards Bay?
Recent reviews of Buzzards Bay hotels
More trip options
- Buzzards Bay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Buzzards Bay Airports
- Hotels in Buzzards Bay Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Buzzards Bay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Buzzards Bay
- More Hotel Options in Buzzards Bay
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends