Visitors can enjoy all that Eaton has to offer including the bars, mountain views, and restaurants. The rural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 23 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greeley
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 49.7 mi (80 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eaton
Places to visit in the larger region include Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley History Museum, and Greeley Ice Haus. You'll also find University of Northern Colorado and Greeley Country Club in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites -- Eaton, CO - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Eaton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Eaton gets about 14.37 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F