History buffs enjoy visiting Edenton though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, riverfront, and gardens.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Edenton
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville), 52.3 mi (84.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Edenton
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Cupola House Association. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chowan Arts Council and Chowan Golf and Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Edenton. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inner Banks Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Edenton - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Athol Plantation - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Edenton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Edenton gets about 48.03 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F