Find Motels in Egg Harbor
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Other property types in Egg Harbor
7888 Church St, Egg Harbor, WI
4.6/5Wonderful! (815 reviews)
"Good location. Very quiet area only 5 minutes walk to Egg Harbor downtown."
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2021
The Landing Resort
7741 hwy 42, Egg Harbor, WI
The Landing Resort
4.5/5Wonderful! (377 reviews)
"we all had our own bedroom and two bathrooms. clean and friendly"
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2021
7643 Hillside Road, Egg Harbor, WI
4.5/5Wonderful! (243 reviews)
"This place was great! We had everything we needed and all 6 of us were able to stay together in a 3 bedroom suite. Very clean room, friendly staff, wonderful scenery."
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2021
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Egg Harbor Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Egg Harbor, consider some of the motels we suggest around the area or let us help you find a similar property from more than 39 hotels and other accommodations. Just use our search tools to filter by price per night or money-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to book in the larger area:
- Located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Egg Harbor
- Enjoy access to the coffee in the lobby, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Egg Harbor is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) away
- Enjoy access to the private beach, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of Egg Harbor
- Central Egg Harbor is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) away
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 17 mi (27.3 km) from the heart of Egg Harbor
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Egg HarborIn this relaxing area, you can check out the waterfront and enjoy the restaurants while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Egg Harbor have good things to say about its shops and beaches.
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Alpine Beach
- Sunset Beach Park
- Kangaroo Lake
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Egg Harbor Fun Park
- Plum Loco Animal Farm
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Historic Noble House
- The Skyway Drive-In Theatre
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Museum
Egg Harbor is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Egg HarborDetermine the optimal time to visit Egg Harbor by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 15° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.83 inches in a year