Visiting El Bedito
Travelers to El Bedito will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Land's End, The Arch, and Cabo del Sol Golf Club are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 960 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Bedito
Land's End, The Arch, and Cabo del Sol Golf Club are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club and Lover's Beach.
As you plan your vacation to El Bedito, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 435 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa All Inclusive is located in the heart of El Bedito. This 4-star resort in San Jose del Cabo features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from central El Bedito. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Cabo San Lucas can enjoy access to 7 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of El Bedito. This 4-star resort in Cabo San Lucas features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for El Bedito
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- El Bedito gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F