Visiting Tourist Corridor
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tourist Corridor, and visitors give high marks for the seaside, top-notch restaurants, and pristine golf courses. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights in the city include Cabo del Sol Golf Club, Medano Beach, and Chileno Beach.
- You'll find 2102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Cabos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tourist Corridor
The seaside and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Medano Beach, Chileno Beach, and Santa Maria Beach. Top activities include snorkeling and golfing, while Cabo del Sol Golf Club, Cabo del Sol, and Cabo Real Golf Course are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Palmilla Beach and Las Viudas Beach.
In Tourist Corridor, you'll find 500 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Velas Los Cabos - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 5-star property, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Mar Del Cabo Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- One&Only Palmilla, Los Cabos - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to see in the area include Land's End, located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center, and The Arch, which is 8.1 mi/13.1 km away.
Dressing for Tourist Corridor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tourist Corridor is 7.09 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F