Visiting La Fortuna
Visitors can enjoy all that La Fortuna has to offer including its beaches. A top sight in the area is Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Fortuna
Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Vidasoul Beach and Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation to La Fortuna, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Villa Kash 3 BR is 1.3 mi (2 km) from central La Fortuna. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in San Jose del Cabo can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Tranquil Beachfront Villa in the East Cape, Beautiful Sea of Cortez Views is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the center of La Fortuna. This 4.5-star resort in San Jose del Cabo features 5 outdoor pools, a free water park, and a water park. Our customers like its quiet location and overall condition.
- Cabo Azul Resort by Diamond Resorts is located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of La Fortuna. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in San Jose del Cabo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for La Fortuna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on La Fortuna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F