Visiting Santa Anita
Visitors to Santa Anita are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
- You'll find 898 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Cabos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Anita
Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course and Puerto Los Cabos in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Santa Anita, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 84 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos - All Inclusive is 10.5 mi (17 km) from the center of Santa Anita. This 4.5-star resort in San Jose del Cabo features 5 outdoor pools, a free water park, and a water park. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort All Inclusive is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Santa Anita. This 4.5-star resort in San Jose del Cabo features a full-service spa, 7 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hyatt Place Los Cabos is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Santa Anita. This 3-star hotel in San Jose del Cabo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Santa Anita
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Santa Anita gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F