Find Hotels in El Triunfo
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Visiting El Triunfo
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that El Triunfo has to offer. There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Triunfo
Places to visit in the larger region include La Ventana Campground and La Ventana Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to El Triunfo, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 46 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- One La Paz Hotel is 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the center of El Triunfo. This 3-star hotel in La Paz features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Lorimar is located 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the heart of El Triunfo. This 2-star hotel is located in La Paz and your accommodation will feature free WiFi.
- Hotel Salvatierra is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from central El Triunfo. This 2.5-star hotel in La Paz features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for El Triunfo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on El Triunfo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F