Visiting El Cardonal
Visitors to El Cardonal are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and bars.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of East Cape
- The closest major airport is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Cardonal
Places to visit in the larger region include ExotiKite Kiteboarding School, Los Barriles Beach, and Buena Vista Beach. Additionally, you'll find Punta Arenas Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in El Cardonal. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Las Terrazas del Cortes - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for El Cardonal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- El Cardonal gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 55°F