Visiting La Ventana
Visitors can enjoy all that La Ventana has to offer including its beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of La Paz
- The closest major airport is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Ventana
A couple of favorite places to visit are La Ventana Campground and La Ventana Beach. Additionally, you'll find Punta Arenas Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in La Ventana. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Club Cerralvo - This 3.5-star condo resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for La Ventana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- La Ventana gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F