Imagine yourself on your next day off: you probably see yourself ambling through the boulevards, gazing up at the buildings or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. But there's one attraction you have been especially looking forward to: Embassy of America. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and the day has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Where Can I Stay Close to Embassy of America?
Hotels near Embassy of America
It is certainly worth making the time to visit Embassy of America.
Canberra, the buzzing metropolis where it's located, is the capital city.
Travelers are happy to find out that there are roughly 26 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Embassy of America. Some are the Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt, the Brassey Hotel and the BreakFree Capital Tower, just 0.7 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
There are a couple of lower-priced, yet cheerful and comfortable, hotels situated here. Two great options are the Hotel Realm, 0.9 miles away, and the Burbury Hotel & Apartments, found just 0.9 miles away.
If your dream vacation includes a luxurious place to rest your head, make it a reality by booking in at one of the close by upmarket hotels. Top-class facilities are waiting for you at the LJ Hooker Manuka and the Rydges Capital Hill. These establishments are a short distance of 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Tourists stop by Queen's Terrace Café (Parliament Drive, Capital Hill) for strong coffee and treats after visiting Embassy of America. For grub that's more nourishing, book a table at a restaurant in the vicinity, Southern Cross Yacht Club (Lotus Bay, Mariner Place, Yarralumla).
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Embassy of America:
- Imagine the cog wheels of power and purpose at play and admire the architecture of Parliament House, one of the region's modern civic buildings.
- Visit Canberra Mosque and feel a sense of calm wash over you as you admire the impressive architecture.
- Spend some time relaxing, get active or simply enjoy a healthy picnic on the banks of Dalhousie Mound Springs.
- Find out what everyone is so excited about at Arkaroo Rock, a well-known cave.
- If you'd like a bit of fresh air and maybe even a dip if it's a nice day, spend a few hours at Waddy Point.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Capital Hill provides all that you want, so you can be sure to have selections near Embassy of America you'll appreciate. Lots of guests pick Capital Hill when they crave an out-of-this-world vacation, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. Need help deciding? All the secret tips you need we have just a click away. Once you're ready to reserve your spot, you'll travel confidently: visitors of all sorts recommended their Capital Hill hotel.
- We offer snug accommodations for all kinds, including family reunions and couples.
- Rooms in Capital Hill lodging will always be clean, fresh, and primed to invite you in.
- The guest services at hotels near Embassy of America will be great, which is fitting for such a magnificent site.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Embassy of America, you can stay right nearby.
Learn All About Capital Hill
With Embassy of America crossed off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Capital Hill.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times; when the sun comes up, get educated about local history.
- After you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of pastimes, you'll see Capital Hill also knows a thing or two about special treatment.
- Look into some pastimes near Capital Hill and really leave no area unexplored.
Wave goodbye to the same old views and say hi to some awe-inspiring new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a vacation to Capital Hill, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Embassy of America from Expedia. Book today!