Picture yourself walking through the lanes during your future vacation, noticing the gorgeous landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But there is one thing you've been looking forward to in particular: National Convention Centre. The day has arrived to mark it complete.
Hotels Nearby National Convention Centre
Hotels near National Convention Centre
Every featured production held at National Convention Centre draws its own diverse audience.
The nation's capital city, Canberra, proudly hosts this attraction.
Discover the perfect hotel a short walk away. You'll find 29 within 2 miles of National Convention Centre. The Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt, the Brassey Hotel and the BreakFree Capital Tower are just a few you should check out. They're located 1 mile, 2 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're traveling solo or with the family, you might prefer to secure your accommodation at one of the several budget hotels in the immediate area. Situated 0.9 miles from it is the Pacific Suites Canberra, an Ascend Hotel Collection, but you might also like to look into the Quest Canberra if you're looking for another option. It's 0.6 miles away.
This area also contains multiple upmarket hotels that offer a more extravagant experience. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Medina Serviced Apartments Canberra James Court, (0.7 miles away), or the Novotel Canberra, (0.6 miles away).
0.5 miles from National Convention Centre you will encounter Cream (Corner of Bunda and Genge Streets,, Canberra). This coffee shop is packed with guests in search of their caffeine fix. If that's not enough, order one of the chef's specials at Novotel Canberra (65 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra). You'll easily find this establishment only 0.6 miles from National Convention Centre.
Before your flight heads out, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to National Convention Centre:
- Go for a stroll on the grounds of Glebe Park. Get out under the open sky and take a big gulp of the fresh, invigorating air.
- Take a seat and enjoy the ambiance of one of the local area's popular community spaces, Civic Square.
- Check out what events are coming up and enjoy a hit of culture at Canberra Theatre Centre. It holds a selection of live performances catering to many tastes and interests.
- If you're a connoisseur of art, your adventures won't be complete without a guided tour of Canberra Museum and Gallery.
- Check out Canberra Centre, home to an impressive selection of stores and eateries.
Expedia's roster of motels and lodging in Canberra has all that you want, so you can definitely have accommodation near National Convention Centre you'll adore. Canberra saw more than a few visitors in the recent twelve months, so get searching. You'll do so confidently when booking time is here, too: newcomers of all sorts would recommend their Canberra hotel to a buddy. Need help making a decision? We have all the insider info you need right here.
- The staff at hotels around National Convention Centre provide great service, which can only enhance your trip to this magnificent feature.
- Looking for room comfort in addition to tidiness? You're on the best site.
- Rooms in Canberra accommodation are neat, presentable, and ready to receive you.
Canberra hotels saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near National Convention Centre, you can stay right nearby your prized place.
Intriguing Canberra Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Canberra when you've achieved National Convention Centre.
- Canberra is currently starting to make itself known after having been kept secret.
- Stop off for a tempting supper of its most impressive cooking and find a cute market to buy some gifts.
- abundant pastimes, you'll also find Canberra knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
You won't regret planning a visit to Canberra, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Convention Centre. Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring new scrapbook photos!