Envision yourself on your next holiday: you perhaps picture yourself strolling through downtown, gazing up at the monuments or the gorgeous nature all around you. But there's one draw you're counting on in particular: Emerald Lake State Park. Now is finally the moment to mark it off your must-see list.
Where to Stay at Emerald Lake State Park
Hotels near Emerald Lake State Park
Suck up the replenishing fresh air as you feel your worries wash away at Emerald Lake State Park, a peaceful oasis.
To visit, travel to Danby, 65 miles from the state capital of Montpelier.
The only accommodation that's close to Emerald Lake State Park is the Aerie Inn of Vermont. Located 1 mile away, it is a popular choice for people who come here.
If you don't own a bulging purse, you might opt for one of the area's more economical hotels. The Lodge at Bromley and the Manchester View are ones to take note of.
Treat yourself and reserve a room at one of the luxury hotels that are close by. Vacationers who choose to stay at the Marbledge Lodge or the Olympia Lodge will encounter the very best in amenities and comfort.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Snowboarding is a popular pastime in the region. You should try it out and see how you go!
- If that's not your thing, try skiing instead.
Expedia's roster of hotels in Bennington provides all you want, so you can certainly find venues near Emerald Lake State Park you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself: Bennington was a quite popular place last year. You can rest assured once booking time arrives, too: explorers of all sorts would endorse their Bennington hotel to a family member. You're a click away from all the secret guidance you could want.
- "Neat, clean, and waiting to welcome you" is how Bennington hotel rooms operate.
- As you might hope near such a stunning landmark, the guest service at accommodation near Emerald Lake State Park is grand.
- Looking for spaces that are soothing plus neat and presentable? We have it here.
Bennington rooms got more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's wide roster of hotels near Emerald Lake State Park, your favored place lies in your future.
There are still even more activities to do in Bennington with Emerald Lake State Park checked off your agenda.
- Until recently, Bennington tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing numbers of visits mean now is the moment to book.
- Use some time to plot some excursions, and you'll soon also notice Bennington knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its arrivals with a hospitable hello.
- Pay a visit to a local monument, then enjoy a night of fun to top off the day.
Paying a visit to Bennington is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Emerald Lake State Park. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo ops!