Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
What an amazing inn in O'Keefe country! The rooms are beautifully appointed and very cozy. Food is really good and well-prized. Gorgeous setting and lots to do. Hope to come back one day.
Casa Escondida is a very special B&B. Belinda could not have done more to make three days in Chimayo any better. She was knowledgeable about the area, generous in the use of her lovely home, breakfasts were delicious, and her attention to detail added to the relaxed atmosphere of our stay.
Setting, atmosphere, hospitality, quality, clean, comfortable, unexpected food and drink, stunning view of setting sun from room window--all for a reasonable price
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Espanola accommodation! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Santa Fe escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Espanola. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Espanola accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your stay.
- Santa Fe is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Espanola has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Santa Fe has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Espanola is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 365% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?