Find Hotels in Esparron-de-Verdon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Esparron-de-Verdon hotel prices
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2019
Reviewed on May 18, 2016
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
T1 Charming Classified on the Ground Floor of Villa With Garden and Swimming Pool, Private Lake Access
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2019
Visitors to Esparron-de-Verdon are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Esparron-de-Verdon, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Esparron-de-Verdon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lac d'Esparron. You'll also find Museum of Prehistory and Chateau des Templiers in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Esparron-de-Verdon. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Attached Provencal Villa With Private Pool Panoramic Views Overlooking is located in the heart of Esparron-de-Verdon. This castle in Esparron-de-Verdon features free WiFi and free parking.
- Château d'Esparron Appartements is located in central Esparron-de-Verdon. Guests staying at this castle in Esparron-de-Verdon can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Familieferie Hjem med Fantastisk Udsigt Over Søen, nær Havnen, Stranden is located within 0.9 mi (1.5 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Greoux-les-Bains features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Esparron-de-Verdon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Esparron-de-Verdon is 0.91 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Esparron-de-Verdon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Esparron-de-Verdon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Esparron-de-Verdon?
What's the best hotel to stay near Lac d'Esparron?
What are some hotels with pools in Esparron-de-Verdon?
Recent reviews of Esparron-de-Verdon hotels
More trip options
- Esparron-de-Verdon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Esparron-de-Verdon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Esparron-de-Verdon
- More Hotel Options in Esparron-de-Verdon
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near Esparron-de-Verdon, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends