Find Hotels in Exmouth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Visitors to Exmouth are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Spacex.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Exmouth
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Exmouth
The seaside and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Exmouth Beach and Devon Cliffs Beach. Additionally, you might want to add A La Ronde to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Exmouth. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rohaven Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Manor Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Royal Beacon Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
A top sight outside the city is Spacex, 8 mi/12.9 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Exmouth
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Exmouth Station or Lympstone Village Station. Exmouth might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Exmouth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Exmouth gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F