Find Hotels in Far Hills, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visiting Far Hills
Visitors can enjoy all that Far Hills has to offer including the parks, restaurants, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Far Hills
The picturesque setting of Natirar Park and Willowwood Arboretum exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leonard J. Buck Garden and United States Golf Association Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Far Hills, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Watt Hotel is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from central Far Hills. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rahway can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the center of Far Hills. This 2.5-star hotel in East Hanover features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- The Kenilworth is located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the heart of Far Hills. This 3-star hotel in Kenilworth features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
Getting Around Far Hills
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Peapack Station or Far Hills Station. Far Hills might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Far Hills
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.40 inches of rain falls on Far Hills each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F