Visiting Berkeley Heights
Those traveling to Berkeley Heights are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Prudential Center.
- You'll find 98 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berkeley Heights
A favorite place to visit in the city is Feltville Historic District. Additionally, you'll find Prudential Center in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Berkeley Heights - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room sofa bed. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Berkeley Heights
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Berkeley Heights Station. Berkeley Heights may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Berkeley Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Berkeley Heights is 48.90 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F