Visitors to Farmingville are sure to enjoy the sporting events, restaurants, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shirley, NY (WSH-Brookhaven Calabro), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Farmingville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pennysaver Amphitheater at Bald Hill and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Additionally, you'll find Sky Zone in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Long Island-Brookhaven - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Farmingville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Farmingville gets about 46.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F