Visitors to Bohemia are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, beaches, and baseball games. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bohemia
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shirley, NY (WSH-Brookhaven Calabro), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bohemia
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bohemia Historical Society Museum and Connetquot River State Park. Additionally, you'll find Sky Zone in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip-MacArthur Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Bohemia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Bohemia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F