Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Woodbury, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, and Belmont Park.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Woodbury
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodbury
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oyster Bay Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sky Zone and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Belmont Park, located 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Woodbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Woodbury is 43.74 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F