Visiting Kings Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Kings Park has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and parks. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 171 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 14.3 mi (23 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kings Park
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sunken Meadow State Park. Additionally, you'll find Sky Zone in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Kings Park, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich is located 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Kings Park. This 4-star hotel in Old Greenwich features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- East Norwich Inn-Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY is 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Kings Park. This 2.5-star hotel in East Norwich features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Crowne Plaza Stamford is 20.5 mi (33 km) from central Kings Park. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Stamford can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
Getting Around Kings Park
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Kings Park Station. Kings Park may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kings Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Kings Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F