Visitors can enjoy all that Patchogue has to offer including the bars, parks, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 122 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shirley, NY (WSH-Brookhaven Calabro), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Patchogue
The city's cultural venues include Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts and 89 North Music Venue. The picturesque setting of Fire Island National Seashore and Shorefront Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Sky Zone in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Patchogue, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island is 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the center of Patchogue. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hauppauge can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Holtsville Long Island is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Patchogue. This 3.5-star hotel in Holtsville features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from central Patchogue. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Islandia can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Getting Around Patchogue
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Patchogue Station. Patchogue may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Patchogue
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Patchogue gets about 46.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F