Visitors to Islandia are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and casinos. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Islandia
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Islandia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lakeland County Park. Additionally, you'll find Sky Zone in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Islandia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Islandia is 46.18 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F