- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Danfords Hotel and Marina
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Danfords Hotel and Marina is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Port Jefferson and Harmony Vineyards are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Ronkonkoma and Harborfront Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and skydiving.Visit our Port Jefferson travel guide
- Port Jefferson - 3 min walk
- Theatre Three - 6 min walk
- Mather House Museum - 6 min walk
- Long Island Museum of American Art, History, and Carriages - 8 min drive
- Stony Brook University - 13 min drive
- Port Jefferson Station - 6 min drive
- Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur) - 29 min drive
- Wave Seafood Kitchen — 1 min walk
- The Steam Room - 1 min walk
- Sweet n' Savory - 1 min walk
- Tommy’s Place - 2 min walk
- Ralph's Italian Ices - 3 min walk
About this property
Danfords Hotel and Marina
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Not what expected
Thought we'd be near the water, room was across the street, hard to find parking. 1. Had to call to get desk lamp fixed 2. Rotting baseboard near bathroom 3. A little peeling wallpaper 4. Venetian blinds didn't keep out light from outside light on all night. Need darkening shades or curtain. For a supposed high end resort location , I expected more. VRBO should check out their accommodations a little better. I would have gladly paid more for a nicer experience.