Visitors can enjoy all that Florence has to offer including the mountain views and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pueblo
- The closest major airport is in Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Florence
Favorite places to visit in the city include Price Pioneer Museum, Florence City Hall, and Pioneer Park. Additionally, you'll find Shadow Hills Golf Club and The Winery At Holy Cross Abbey in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Florence Canon City A - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Florence
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.11 inches of rain falls on Florence each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F