Find Motels in Foley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Foley
Other property types in Foley
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Foley
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Home2 Suites by Hilton Foley
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Foley
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Foley Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 39 hotels and other lodging choices in Foley, though there are only 2 low-cost motels. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Foley has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include The Wharf, Gulf Shores Beach, and Gulf State Park.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Foley motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of The Wharf and Gulf Shores Beach.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Gulf Shores Beach and The Wharf.
What to Do in FoleyWhile you're sightseeing around the area, enjoy its popular beaches and top-notch restaurants. People who've visited Foley have good things to say about its shops, festivals, and live music.
Here are favorite places in and around Foley:
- The Wharf
- Gulf Shores Beach
- Gulf State Park
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Bon Secour Bay
- Weeks Bay Reserve
- Romar Beach
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- The Park at OWA
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
- Waterville USA
Foley is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit FoleyDetermine the optimal time to visit Foley by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 73° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 41° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.17 inches in a year
How to Get to Foley and Around the Area
|Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport)||Airport||28 mi (45.1 km)|
|Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.)||Airport||29.6 mi (47.6 km)|
|Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional)||Airport||38.4 mi (61.8 km)|