Those traveling to Elberta are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Pensacola Naval Air Station, National Museum of Naval Aviation, and Fort Barrancas.
- You'll find 3484 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gulf Shores
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elberta
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Pensacola Naval Air Station, National Museum of Naval Aviation, and Fort Barrancas. Additionally, you'll find Five Flags Speedway in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Elberta, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 1901 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Osprey Villa is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Elberta. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Orange Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Waterfront Cottage-boating and Relaxing At It's Best! is 4 mi (6.4 km) from central Elberta. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Orange Beach can enjoy access to a private beach and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the center of Elberta. This 2.5-star hotel in Pensacola features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Elberta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 2.17 inches of rain falls on Elberta each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F