Fort Collins Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Fort Collins? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 33 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free newspapers. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's pool and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Ft. Collins E at I-25. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Fort Collins
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Collins is 16.06 inches
Exploring Fort Collins with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Fort Collins has lots to offer visitors including its live music, mountains, and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Budweiser Events Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Old Town Square and Fort Collins Museum of Discovery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Underwater Wonders, The Vivarium Connection, or Aquatics Associates Inc.