Visitors to Laporte are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 128 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laporte
Places to visit in the larger region include Rotary Park, Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, and Avery House. You'll also find Fort Collins Lincoln Center and Old Town Square in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Laporte, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 99 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins is 7.5 mi (12 km) from central Laporte. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fort Collins can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Loveland/Fort Collins Area is located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the heart of Laporte. This 2-star motel in Loveland features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Fort Collins Marriott is 7 mi (11.3 km) from the center of Laporte. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Fort Collins can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Laporte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Laporte is 16.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 18°F