Visitors to Fremont are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, university setting, and shopping. You'll find 184 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sandusky.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fremont
A couple of favorite places to visit are Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center and Fremont Speedway. You'll also find Clyde Museum and Pickerel Creek Wildlife Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Fremont. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NORTH FREMONT - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn Fremont - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fremont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Fremont gets about 37.01 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F